Skip to main content
Home >

Frequently Asked Questions


Whom should I contact to offer my marketing/public relations services?

The Office of Public Affairs can be reached at or (603) 646-3661.

I am a journalist and I would like to speak to faculty or other members of the Dartmouth community. Can you put me in touch with someone?

Please contact the Office of Public Affairs at or (603) 646-3661.

Where can I find information about Commencement?

Please see the Commencement website.

Where can I find information about other events happening on campus?

See the events calendar or check out Dartmouth Now for campus news.

How can I find student volunteers/interns/employees?

To reach potential volunteers, contact Tracy Dustin-Eichler, Tucker Foundation program officer, at or (603) 646-0411.

To post an internship opportunity, contact the Career Services office at or (603) 646-2215.

To post a job opportunity, contact the Student Employment Office at or (603) 646-3641.

Where can I find an answer to my question about Dartmouth?

Start with the Facts at a Glance page. You can also look at the Ask Dartmouth page. If you don't see your question in the archives, you can submit it to

Where can I learn more about Dartmouth history?

Check out the Rauner Special Collections Library's page on Dartmouth history

Where can I find the website for a particular department or organization within Dartmouth?

Click here to find an index of Dartmouth websites.

Last Updated: 6/20/12